A cloth diaper reduces waste, saves money and gives you control over what touches your baby skin, therefore keeping these requirements in view a new product “PAW PAW” from the house of Quick Dry has been launched. Paw Paw is an advanced biodegradable cloth diaper made with chemical free diaper. Our product can withstand atleast a 100 washes and therefore reduces the use of that many number of disposable diapers and thus acts as a super economical and pocket friendly. Additional to all the qualities we promote GO GREEN through this product as it is a bio-degradable cloth diaper and not the diapers which are disposed off after every use. You too would be doing your part to give a cleaner environment to your kid.
Paw Paw has been carefully designed by a team of parents and the trials have been conducted on their own babies. The fabric and other material used in the product is chemical free compared to other disposable diapers that contain lead, phthalates, formaldehydes etc. Our product is CPSIA certified which means that the product is completely safe to the baby’s skin.
Unique Features of the Diaper (Outer Shell)
- Fully elasticated on the waist and the thigh area giving a snug fit to the baby
- Unique side vent between legs has elastic & soft cloth to avoid rashes.
- QD Laminated sheet has been used in the entire under sheet and the side vents to prevent leakage.
- Securing is with adjustable button system to reduce the chances of baby pulling & removing the diaper in case of velcro fitted systems.
- The insert pads has velcro attached to both ends in the inner side to hold it in place during use.
- Life of the Diaper shell has been tested upto 100 washes.
- Unique fabric which allows for easy washing of baby potty which do not remain stuck to the fabric.
- Natural chemical less white inner lining enables mothers to examine the baby’s urine and potty to ensure timely action during sickness.
Unique Features of Diaper Insert (Inner Pad)
- The inner pad is made of multi layered fabric with a unique patented technology.
- Max fluid retention capacity upto 80-100 ml.
- The fluid is absorbed faster compared to other products in the market.
- The inner layers of the pad absorbs all the fluid and makes the outer surface completely dry in no time. Therefore the baby does not have the wet feeling.
- The drying technology is unique and can be demonstrated to the customers.